1. General Contract TermsATTENTION: Carefully review the details of your reservation, as well as the content of these General Terms, before indicating your acceptance.
- Arrival time at the tourist facility: 2:00 p.m.
- Check-out time at the tourist facility: 12:00 noon
2. Reservation cancellation policyOnce made, a reservation may be cancelled in two ways: On the website or By e-mail:
- · Som Fona email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Som Llaun Boutique Hotel email: email@example.com
- · Som Far email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Som Llevant Suites email: email@example.com
- · Som Serva email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Som Siurell email: email@example.com
3. Cancellation at no cost:If you cancel or change your reservation at least 7 days before your arrival date, you will not be charged. If you cancel or change your reservation after this period or if you fail to arrive, the establishment will charge you in full for the first night for standard reservations.
The hotel reserves the right to verify the validity of your card. If the card is not valid, you will be contacted by telephone or e-mail and asked to provide a new one within 24 hours. If the second card is not valid, your reservation will be cancelled.
4. Reservation change policyOnce made, a reservation may be changed up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
Such requests may be made in the following ways:
- an e-mail sent to the hotel e-mail address shown above
The e-mail must include your reservation number (record locator). Whether or not your change request is accepted will depend on hotel availability at the time of the request.
Reservations with Non-refundable rates: in no case will the amount paid be refunded for “non-refundable” rates. The reservation amount will be charged in full at the time it is confirmed, regardless of the customer’s check-in date.
In the event that Som Hotels informs you that a reservation has been cancelled for reasons of force majeure, meaning abnormal, unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the party that invokes them and whose consequences could not have been avoided even with the exercise of due diligence, the reservation shall be cancelled without right to claim or compensation on the part of the user or customer. Any such condition will be communicated, if possible, by the same means used to confirm the reservation.
Owner of the website. GLOBAL OBI, S.L. whose registered address is Bartolomé Fons, 8-07016 Palma de Mallorca and whose tax identification number is B57667586, is the owner and party responsible for this website.
5. Customer rightsAll information provided to the client shall be binding upon the offeror under the terms established in consumer protection law.
Every user of tourist services has the right to receive goods and services of the appropriate category and which meet the agreed legal requirements, or of a quality that is in direct proportion to the category of the tourist establishment.
6. Customer responsibilitiesThe customer accepts and agrees to the present General Terms, which he completely comprehends and understands. The customer affirms that he is of legal age and has the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on this website. The customer is responsible for the truthfulness of the data he enters when registering as a customer, which data must be true and complete. The customer is responsible for correctly stating the number of persons who will occupy the room or apartment. The customer who completes the reservation form must be authorized to do so on behalf of all the members of the group included in the reservation. The customer promises to comply with all of the specific rules of the tourist establishment. To pay for the contracted services, on the understanding that the submission of a complaint or claim does not exempt him from this obligation To comply with the specific rules of the hotel establishment whose services he receives. To observe standards of hygiene, good manners and public morals in dealing with the other customers and staff of the hotel establishment which renders its services. To respect the environment. .
7.Formalization of the contract.The contract is formalized at the time when the availability of the service is confirmed, the contracting party accepts the general terms, and payment is made by credit card though the bank’s payment gateway. All transactions are encrypted by means of a secure payment system backed by the banking institution; this system ensures that credit card information will not be intercepted and therefore will not fall into the hands of any person other than the banking institution charged with processing the customer’s payment instructions.
The price of the reservation includes only those services chosen and detailed on the reservation form.
Upon completion of the reservation, the user will receive the booking voucher at the e-mail address provided, together with the contract terms already provided during the on-line reservation process. The Guaranteed Best Price applies only to Online reservations, not to Online Travel Agencies.
The booking voucher, which contains the record locator and the reservation details, must be printed and saved by the user for delivery upon arrival at the hotel.
The owner of the website reserves the right to reject, or require additional information for, any reservations that do not pass the security checks that have been set up on our e-commerce system.
Reservations for more than 4 rooms are subject to different terms and may involve surcharges or advance payments. A percentage of the reservation amount (no more than 25%) must be paid in order to receive confirmation of the reservation and the corresponding booking voucher. The remainder of the amount may be paid at the hotel.
For groups, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. OffersOffers are valid only during the period stated on the website or, in the absence of such a statement, during the time that they are available for actual contracting by clients.
9. Changes to the General Terms.The owner of the website reserved the right to change these General Terms at any time without prior notice, by publishing the new conditions on this site.
If any clause in these terms should be declared fully or partially null or no longer in effect, such nullity or loss of effectiveness shall affect only the provision in question or part thereof that is rendered null or without effect, with all other general terms remaining valid, as if the affected provision or part thereof had never been included.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law.The contracting parties expressly and voluntarily submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the Balearic Islands for the resolution of any conflicts arising from the interpretation and enforcement of this contract. The applicable legislation shall be that of Spain.